Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July

+12
the83man
andyhodg
Paul D13
kevin brown
Conway
CAM
NickO
Trigger
Simon Hough
TimS
rocket63
A7ESK
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July - Page 2 Empty Re: Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July

Post  Paul D13 Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:53 am

have to book tickets, are you camping at whittlebury this year.
Paul D13
Paul D13
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July - Page 2 Empty Silverstone Classic 2009

Post  CAM Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:38 am

Dear all,
Just a quick reminder that the 2 for 1 offer expires on June 30th. So if you want to go and have yet to book a ticket, hurry up!.
Chris Mayhew
CAM
CAM
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July - Page 2 Empty Re: Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July

Post  A7ESK Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 am

CAM wrote:Dear all,
Just a quick reminder that the 2 for 1 offer expires on June 30th. So if you want to go and have yet to book a ticket, hurry up!.
Chris Mayhew
Hi Chris just incase they need this.

THE SILVERSTONE CLASSIC

http://www.silverstoneclassic.com/
THE SILVERSTONE CLASSIC IS A THREE DAY CELEBRATION OF MOTORING EXCELLENCE, WHICH SEES EIGHT DECADES AND ARGUABLY EUROPE'S LARGEST GATHERING OF CLASSIC RACING CARS COME TOGETHER FOR A WEEKEND OF CLASSIC RACING AND ENTERTAINMENT.

Lotus Driver Club ticket booking code is SC09LDC

Eddie King alien
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July - Page 2 Empty Silverstone Classic

Post  CAM Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:46 pm

I now have the LDC stand assigned. Can all those members planning to attend to contact me regarding which days they would like to show their cars.

Thanks
Chris Mayhew
CAM
CAM
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July - Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:41 am

CAM wrote:I now have the LDC stand assigned. Can all those membersone planning to attend to contact me regarding which days they would like to show their cars.

Thanks
Chris Mayhew

Here is a map of the circuit and infield area plan for the Classic. The Lotus Drivers Club stand is to be situated in zone 4. Below is the map image but click on the download map option to see full details.

***Download zone map for car club displays***

Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July - Page 2 Silverstone2009Map
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  andyhodg Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Cam

I have sent you a PM, I am attending on Saturday 25 July and would like to have my car on the stand. I only have a ticket for Saturday, so I hope it is possible. Best Regards Andy
andyhodg
andyhodg

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:39 am

andyhodg wrote:Cam

I have sent you a PM, I am attending on Saturday 25 July and would like to have my car on the stand. I only have a ticket for Saturday, so I hope it is possible. Best Regards Andy

If you have a ticket for Saturday Andy then it will be fine to get in and have the car on display for the day. Download a copy of the map so you know where we are in advance. I know that CAM (Chris) will be there all three days and also I will be there from Thursday to Monday so give me a bell if you have a problem. My mobile number is 07815056306 Wink

The Lotus Drivers Club stand is to be situated in zone 4. Below is the map image but click on the download map option to see full details.

***Download zone map for car club displays***

Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July - Page 2 Silverstone2009Map
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  rocket63 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:17 pm

CAM wrote:I now have the LDC stand assigned. Can all those members planning to attend to contact me regarding which days they would like to show their cars.

Thanks
Chris Mayhew

You have a PM Chris Smile
rocket63
rocket63

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-28

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/index.php?&autocom=regist

Back to top Go down

Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July - Page 2 Empty camping silverstone

Post  kevin brown Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:46 am

I am booking Whittlebury for whole weekend hope to get there Friday pm Jayne the wife coming Saturday pm, probably set up tent then take car to stand and leave it there for the weekend, haven't used this campsite before is anyone heading for a particular area in it? and when is eveyone arriving at the campsite and the stand?

kevin brown

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:03 pm

kevin brown wrote:I am booking Whittlebury for whole weekend hope to get there Friday pm Jayne the wife coming Saturday pm, probably set up tent then take car to stand and leave it there for the weekend, haven't used this campsite before is anyone heading for a particular area in it? and when is eveyone arriving at the campsite and the stand?

I will be heading up Friday afternoon, never camped here before but sadly enough were taking the support caravan Embarassed as Karen and the Kids prefer it to my 2 man pop-up.
Not sure if my car is classic enough to go on the stand??? if it is I'm would like it to be on there.
NickO
NickO

Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.ormecreative.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  kevin brown Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:06 pm

what car? if you mean the Elise in your picture there are always lots of them on the stand.

Last edited by kevin brown on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

kevin brown

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:24 pm

The purple Lotus Elise S2
NickO
NickO

Back to top Go down

Post  kevin brown Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:35 pm

It certainly won't be the only Elise on the stand I see Chris Mayhew (think that's the right name) is trying to find who is putting cars on the stand may be a good idea to register with him.

kevin brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Kevin and Nick, I will be camping at Whittlebury Park from Thursday to Monday and am going to save an area, hopefully near the top of the field, for Lotus Drivers Club members as there are several people coming this year and I think if we group together it will add to the weekend fun. Would you both be interested in camping in the LDC area?

Nick, your Elise will be fine on the Club stand, it may be called the Silverstone Classic but there is no age restriction on cars (as far as I’m aware). If you could PM CAM (Chris Mayhew) or email (christophermayhew@btinternet.com) with what days you will be on the stand then it will help him with numbers. You can indeed leave your car on the stand for the weekend or keep it at the campsite and drive it into the circuit on the morning (can be busy!). Whittlebury Campsite is a 5 minute walk away from the circuit. Remember the evening concert is now free ... that's where I will be heading Friday night.

Camping in the LDC area:

1. Chris and Tash (M100 CPJ) - arriving Thursday
2. Tim Parsons (Elise) – arriving Saturday
3. Unknown - arriving Saturday with Tim
4. Unknown - arriving Saturday with Tim
5. Paul Debock (Elise) - arriving Friday
6. Nick and Karen Orme (Elise) - arriving Friday
7. Kevin Brown – arriving Friday

Silverstone Classic 24/25/26 July - Page 2 IMG_6575
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:13 pm

We are definitely up for the LDC camping area as long as knowbody minds the Caravan, In-fact on friday or saturday night I shall be cooking my speciality (a huge authentic piella affraid ) for anyone that fancies it. Let me know if you are up for it?

On another note I will be bringing the caravan over early friday afternoon and would like to know if anyone can give me a lift back to bicester (about 15-20 mins away) to pick up the Elise Laughing . Please don't worry if not as Karen and kids will be with me and we can sort something out.
Cheers
Nick

Last edited by NickO on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
NickO
NickO

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:19 pm

NickO wrote:We are definitely up for the LDC camping area as long as knowbody minds the Caravan, In-fact on friday night I shall be cooking my speciality (a huge authentic piella affraid ) for anyone that fancies it. Let me know if you are up for it?

On another note I will be bringing the caravan over early friday afternoon and would like to know if anyone can give me a lift back to bicester (about 15-20 mins away) to pick up the Elise Laughing . Please don't worry if not as Karen and kids will be with me and we can sort something out.
Cheers
Nick

Caravan is more than welcome Nick ... especially if it rains Laughing

As for the lift I will have the Elan back at the campsite early Friday afternoon so expect I can give you a lift if its just you lol. The huge authentic piella sounds like a great idea too ... just praying for the weather now.

I'm looking forward to this even more than last year now Very Happy
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Thanks Chris that would be most appreciated. cheers 1 large portion of Piella coming your way. Laughing
NickO
NickO

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:30 pm

NickO wrote:We are definitely up for the LDC camping area as long as knowbody minds the Caravan, In-fact on friday or saturday night I shall be cooking my speciality (a huge authentic piella affraid ) for anyone that fancies it. Let me know if you are up for it?

Cheers
Nick

Hi Nick are be at the track on Friday helping Chris with the stand as i have to drive back to Kenilworth i could give you a lift back to pick your car up its up to you so Chris could start the drink session early???????.

Eddie . king
A7ESK
A7ESK

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  rocket63 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:32 am

We will be camping too. Not sure if we are going to come Thursday evening or Friday morning.
rocket63
rocket63

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:18 am

rocket63 wrote:We will be camping too. Not sure if we are going to come Thursday evening or Friday morning.
Are you going to camp with us lol? Don't matter when you come along Paul, I will get an area sorted for us so there will be plenty of room. Just look for the LDC area Wink

Camping in the LDC area:

8. Paul Fowler (Esprit) - arriving Thur/Fri
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:30 am

A7ESK wrote:
NickO wrote:We are definitely up for the LDC camping area as long as knowbody minds the Caravan, In-fact on friday or saturday night I shall be cooking my speciality (a huge authentic piella affraid ) for anyone that fancies it. Let me know if you are up for it? On another note I will be bringing the caravan over early friday afternoon and would like to know if anyone can give me a lift back to bicester (about 15-20 mins away) to pick up the Elise Laughing . Please don't worry if not as Karen and kids will be with me and we can sort something out.
Cheers
Nick

Hi Nick are be at the track on Friday helping Chris with the stand as i have to drive back to Kenilworth i could give you a lift back to pick your car up its up to you so Chris could start the drink session early???????.

Thanks Eddie, that may be an idea for you Nick? We can always see on the day otherwise as I will be either at the circuit or with the booze, I mean tent, so it's easy enough for me of course. I'm surprised you aren't cracking out the two man tent with us Eddie lol ... I'm getting practice in for Stoneleigh and Hatton Park Laughing

We will try not to loose our tickets this year Evil or Very Mad
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:37 am

A7ESK wrote:
NickO wrote:We are definitely up for the LDC camping area as long as knowbody minds the Caravan, In-fact on friday or saturday night I shall be cooking my speciality (a huge authentic piella affraid ) for anyone that fancies it. Let me know if you are up for it?

Cheers
Nick

Eddie . king

Thanks Eddie
That would be great, I want to aim to get to the site around 1.00ish. I only have the Sat Sunday race tickets how does this affect being on the stand?? will I have to purchase a Friday ticket on the day?
Cheers, Nick
NickO
NickO

Back to top Go down

Post  rocket63 Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Absolutely Chris. Looking forward to it Smile

Trigger wrote:
rocket63 wrote:We will be camping too. Not sure if we are going to come Thursday evening or Friday morning.
Are you going to camp with us lol? Don't matter when you come along Paul, I will get an area sorted for us so there will be plenty of room. Just look for the LDC area Wink

Camping in the LDC area:

8. Paul Fowler (Esprit) - arriving Thur/Fri
rocket63
rocket63

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Cam you have PM Very Happy
NickO
NickO

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Are you wanting an electric hook up Nick? I'm just trying to think where they had the hook ups last year. I think they were at the top of the field on the flat, as there are also some gravel areas for Caravans. I have to call them at the weekend about a space for us.
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next