Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elan wanted for magazine photo shoot 24 25th Apri

Go down

Elan wanted for magazine photo shoot 24 25th Apri Empty Elan wanted for magazine photo shoot 24 25th Apri

Post  Atthelimit Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Someone I know is launching a "lifestyle" magazine and as part of a retro fashion shoot they want an Elan as part of the "scene".

The idea is that if the weather is bad on the Saturday then it would postpone until the Sunday in the hope the weather is better.

They are based in Leicestershire and they will come to you, but obviously they are prepared to travel further afield than just Leicestershire if need be. The car will be required for about two hours and the idea is that they will use a nice leafy lane or scenic backdrop for the shoot. You can suggest somewhere if you know a suitable location close to you.

Sorry no payment but obviously a free copy of the magazine when it is published.

Obviously the car needs to be a "nice" expample but not concours, anything from an S1 to an S4 is good.

The family is known to me and this is not some scam to get details of members cars etc.

If you can help on either of those days please let me know and I will put you in touch.

Kim

You can call me on 01455 888293.
Atthelimit
Atthelimit
East Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Elan wanted for magazine photo shoot 24 25th Apri Empty Re: Elan wanted for magazine photo shoot 24 25th Apri

Post  Atthelimit Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:37 pm

OK car sorted now.

Thanks
Atthelimit
Atthelimit

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down