Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Window Trim

Go down

Window Trim Empty Window Trim

Post  Wee_Chris Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for something else now.

I need a 2 inch section of the windscreen trim of an Elan.

I think I have found somebody that can make me replica trim for going round the windscreen.

He says he can do it in black rubber or a clear rubber with foil back. He asked for me to get a section so he can see how the original should be and to make a form for the mould.

The only thing he makes 50 meter lengths so want it to be right, if it is good I will have some for sale and a place to get more made if needed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Wee_Chris

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down