Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trim Needed

2 posters

Go down

Trim Needed Empty Trim Needed

Post  Wee_Chris Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi Folks,

hopefully some one might be able to help.

I have been trying to track down a few bits for my +2.

I need the chrome trim strip that runs along the drivers side of the car below the door. And the clips to hold on the trim.

Also, the rubber trim that goes round the windscreen, somebody in the past painted the one on my car silver and it looks rubbish against the new paint.

And a front bumper wold be good, my one has a little twist in it and would be good have a straight one. Just bought a new back bumper from Paul Matty Sports Cars so cant afford to go down a brand new one at the minute, so a good second hand one might be an option.

For the interior I need the two panel under the dash, mine are knackered

Think thats it for now but there will be more.

Chris

Wee_Chris

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Trim Needed Empty Re: Trim Needed

Post  TimS Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Chris,
It might be worth contacting Spyder Engineering and Sue Miller, they should be able to help with these parts, (there are links to them on our website home page) otherwise its the Lotus Show at Malvern on the 17th & 18th although I guess its too far for you to travel.
Cheers,
Tim

(oh...just noticed Spyder aren't on there for some reason.. any idea why not CJ ? www.spydercars.com )
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wee_Chris Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Spoke to Sue Miller last week and they are waiting to remake the under dash panels and the window trim.

Might try take a trip to the Lotus show, its a long haul but could take the wife away fro a nice weekend and incorporate the Lotus Show

Wee_Chris

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down