Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW: Motul Sport 5W50 fully synthetic oil

Go down

NEW: Motul Sport 5W50 fully synthetic oil Empty NEW: Motul Sport 5W50 fully synthetic oil

Post  Pierre LP Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm

The Motul Sport 5W50, which is produced exclusively for the UK market, arrived yesterday. Especially deal for all Lotus models since 1997.

I have already put it in my Lotus Europa and I'll be putting it in the Lotus Sports Racer this afternoon.

The oil is a 100% ester based synthetic which is especially designed for high performance and turbo charged multivalve fuel injection engines. It gives outstanding engine performance and thermal stability in the most severe driving conditions, ensuring maximum horsepower, torque output and wear protection.

Further info at: http://motulsport5w50.com

Cheers,

Peter
Pierre LP
Pierre LP

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-12

http://www.top-oils.co.uk

Back to top Go down