Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lotus Parts Fair 10th & Classic Show 11th Oct

+3
A7ESK
Trigger
swblotus
7 posters

Go down

Lotus Parts Fair 10th & Classic Show 11th Oct Empty Lotus Parts Fair 10th & Classic Show 11th Oct

Post  swblotus Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:41 pm

The LDC has been in attendance at the Malvern Classic Car Show (Three Counties Showground) for many many years and the event has for the last few years been organised by Andrew Greenwood.

This year you will probably have noticed that the event includes the Club Lotus Parts Fair plus general autojumble on the Saturday - with parking for Lotus cars outside.
However, there are no outside club stands permitted on Saturday 10th October 2009.
Members of Club Lotus can apply for reduced priced tickets @ £5 per person by phone: 01484 452002 (before 30/09/09).

If anyone is interested in showing their car on a LDC outside stand on Sunday 11th October, as in the past, please can you let me know - before 2nd October if possible.
The entry price for Sunday is only £3.00 per car, to include a plaque, as opposed to £5.00 per person for Saturday BUT of course there will be no Club Lotus Parts Fair - although I am not sure whether any of the Lotus autojumble people may stay for both days?
Entry must be before 11.30am or the full entry fee of £7.00 per person must be paid.
Cars are supposed to be pre 1994 but we will be permitted to have 25% of the total entry as post 1994 so if you have a "newer" Lotus do not feel you will necessarily be excluded.
Please contact me ASAP either by phone 01386 881277 (answerphone if I'm not in) or preferably by email:
swblotus@aol.com.

Regards

Simon (Bloomfield)
swblotus
swblotus
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Lotus Parts Fair 10th & Classic Show 11th Oct Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Will defiantly be there on the Saturday to try and grab some bargains Cool
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Lotus Parts Fair 10th & Classic Show 11th Oct Empty Re: Lotus Parts Fair 10th & Classic Show 11th Oct

Post  A7ESK Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:35 am

Trigger wrote:Will defiantly be there on the Saturday to try and grab some bargains Cool

Yes are be going Saturday whats the best time to get there as i never been to this place before.
Eddie
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Lotus Parts Fair 10th & Classic Show 11th Oct Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:29 am

A7ESK wrote:
Trigger wrote:Will defiantly be there on the Saturday to try and grab some bargains Lotus Parts Fair 10th & Classic Show 11th Oct Icon_cool
Yes are be going Saturday whats the best time to get there as i never been to this place before.
The Malvern showground is very large and they always have a large grass car park available but coming from the direction of Worcester (North etc) can get quite busy on the main road leading to Greater Malvern. I'm not sure if there is a Lotus only car park if you're coming in the Elise, but I think I heard there would be. I've never been to one of the parts fairs before so I think it will be an early start to get in the car park for 9-10am.
Trigger
Trigger

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Lotus Parts Fair 10th & Classic Show 11th Oct Empty Re: Lotus Parts Fair 10th & Classic Show 11th Oct

Post  the83man Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:14 am

I am going to Malvern on Saturady and will be trying to sell some 'stuff' at the autojumble. Alan Morgan did offer us a stand inside on Saturday but it was never really in our plans to do this and it was all a bit too late and it would be a shame to go off 'half-cocked' and put on a poor show. I chatted this through with Simon (who is organising the Club stand for Sunday so please support him) and we agreed that this was the right approach. Alan has also said that there is plenty of inside space and those who get there early will be allowed to park inside but as Eddie said, there is a huge amoung of space adjacent to te display 'shed' (for that it what it is - cattle shed).

I will gladly and deliberately 'sell' the Club to punters on Saturday and I intend to run a raffle for Club funds. The prize will be the original of the Club Christamas Card that we had a few years ago, suitably framed.

(Tim can you furnish me with some Club 'stuff' to enable this. A couple of Club banners and some membership packs should do.) (I'm away Thurs and not back in circulation until Friday pm)
the83man
the83man
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  tashuka Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:05 pm

from the big events i've been to at malvern, if its good weather its pays to get there early, as car parks can fill up fast especially as this is a bigger more well known event, might see you there?
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rocket63 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Working all weekend.
rocket63
rocket63
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-28

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/index.php?&autocom=regist

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattwatts Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:42 pm

I'm going to go and try to use the journey to run the Esprit engine in, so if you see a white Esprit going really slowly on the way ...that will be me Lotus Parts Fair 10th & Classic Show 11th Oct Icon_sad

Matt
Mattwatts
Mattwatts

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down