Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August

+10
Atthelimit
CAM
Ian
Conway
NIJ
TimS
tashuka
Trigger
Paul D13
A7ESK
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August - Page 3 Empty Re: Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August

Post  NickO Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:49 pm

What time can I get in from today and who will be there? Very Happy
NickO
NickO
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.ormecreative.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August - Page 3 Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:01 pm

NickO wrote:What time can I get in from today and who will be there? Very Happy
Have no idea but I assume anytime this afternoon ... we will be there Very Happy
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August - Page 3 Empty Re: Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August

Post  NickO Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Trigger wrote:
NickO wrote:What time can I get in from today and who will be there? Very Happy
Have no idea but I assume anytime this afternoon ... we will be there Very Happy

Good because I am now bored and need to do something soon, and apparently my tent need 2 people to put it up. Very Happy
NickO
NickO

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:39 pm

Thank you .
Eddie & Sue.
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August - Page 3 Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:19 am

Thank you to everyone once again for putting on a good Club stand. BBQ on the Saturday night was lovely, sat watching the sunset and then warming our feet late into the night. Really pleased with the large turnout of cars on the stand although the Monday became a little quiet. The show itself I thought was very good although it wasn't helped much by the weather as usual. Plenty of shows to watch all round but I think my favourite bit was the food and cider stalls. Big thank you to Ian for supplying the BBQ as well.

For those of you who didn't take advantage of the camping, well didn't you miss out on some fun Laughing
Trigger
Trigger

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:44 am

What he said Rolling Eyes

We really enjoyed the Show and the Cider.
As for the camping, well we didn't realise you had laid on extra entertainment at 3am Very Happy

Nick, Karen, Thomas & Harriet
NickO
NickO

Back to top Go down

Post  the83man Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Thanks to everyone involved in making this a nice, relaxed weekend for me. To Eddie for sorting out the attendance, To Simon and Eunice, and Chris and Tash for spending more time on site than most, to Ian for the loan and transportation of that great big barbecue, to Mike DLP for towing the trailer both ways, to the half dozen or so who were around at the very end to tear it all down and finally to everyone for turning up and supporting the Club. Thank you all.
the83man
the83man
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Atthelimit Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Just to say,

Thank you to all those who organised and made Stonleigh happen again, you know who you are and especially Eddie & Sue who have a lot happening at the moment, not all good. Many thanks and best wishes.

We went on Saturday, enjoyed the group hug barbeque and I think we got the best of the weather by all accounts.

Thanks again from letting Thunderbird 7 (the big blue van) onto the stand.
I know it's not a Lotus but it did cost me the price of at least a Mk1 Elise or even two!

Kim, Jules & Lottie
Atthelimit
Atthelimit
East Midlands Area Meet Coordinator
East Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Yes, confirming what everyone else said, great time for all those who attended, and a big thanks to Eddie & Sue holding it all together despite their own situation...well done.
Maybe two days would be better next year, Saturday & Sunday would be ideal, then pack up Sunday evening, it would also give two full stand days with the BBQ in between?...just a thought.
I still didn't work out what all the underwear was hanging off the Jensen gazebo, not even sure if it belonged to the girls in the Jensen club...any ideas?
Cheers,
Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3