Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August

+10
Atthelimit
CAM
Ian
Conway
NIJ
TimS
tashuka
Trigger
Paul D13
A7ESK
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August - Page 2 Empty Stoneleigh

Post  Conway Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 am

We'll be there Eddie, Saturday and Sunday. Have booked accommodation for Friday and Saturday night.
Conway & Joan
Conway
Conway
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August

Post  Ian Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:49 pm

I think you've got us down already, but to confirm...

Ian & Kay,
Ian
Ian

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  CAM Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:43 am

Hi Eddie,
Please book me in if I haven't already done so. I will be there all 3 days if it will help you run the stand.
Chris Mayhew
CAM
CAM
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August

Post  Atthelimit Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Eddie are we having a BBQ again this year, if we know which day that is we will book in for that day.

Kim JUles & Lottie
Atthelimit
Atthelimit
East Midlands Area Meet Coordinator
East Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Atthelimit wrote:Eddie are we having a BBQ again this year, if we know which day that is we will book in for that day.

Kim JUles & Lottie

Hi Kim BBQ this year is on Sat & Sunday .

Eddie.
As the tickets cover all 3 days you have a choice ??????????????.
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August - Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Will be camping all three days this year so lots of bbq's Laughing
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Would it be possible for us to camp on Friday night and Sunday night but still leave the tent there on Saturday night. We have got tickets to go and see Walking with Dinosaurs on the Saturday evening and cant let the kids down.

Last edited by NickO on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
NickO
NickO

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.ormecreative.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:54 pm

and what is the possibility of the car being on the stand on Sunday & Monday?
NickO
NickO

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:55 pm

NickO wrote:Would it be possible for us to camp on Friday night and Sunday night but still leave the tent there on Saturday night. We have got tickets to go and see Walking with Dinosaurs on the Saturday evening and cant let the kids down.

Nick, Tash and I will be camping all weekend, hopefully from Friday, so either pitch up with us or let me know where you are and we will look after it for you. Walking with Dinosaurs ... lucky kids!

NickO wrote:and what is the possibility of the car being on the stand on Sunday & Monday?

I'm sure Eddie will confirm but it shouldn't be a problem to have your car on the stand both days. Eddie???
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  David Salter Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi Eddie,
I will be there on the Sunday.
See you all then.

Dave Salter.

David Salter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Eddie isn't responding to this at the moment as he is recovering from an eye operation but I guess he will be back on line again next week. If any other details are needed then I think Chris Mayhew will be able to answer them.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:49 pm

NickO wrote:and what is the possibility of the car being on the stand on Sunday & Monday?

Thats ok nick .
Eddie .
bounce
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Not long now .
Bank Holiday Weekend of Family Fun
23rd, 24th and 25th August 2008
Classic Vehicles

Our Classic Vehicle Pageant features more than 1,000 classic vehicles on show and a host of clubs, from Austin to Lotus you can see them all in our Pageant this year. We will also be celebrating 50 years of the Mini with the Central Mini Club

Plus our friends are back as well
The Range Rover Register is pleased to be back at Stoneleigh Park this year and is looking forward to providing rides around the off-road course in aid of The Air Ambulance Charity. Our members donate the use of their own vehicles, their time and fuel, with all money raised going directly to charity. The rides are designed to demonstrate the capabilities of 4x4 Vehicles, the skill of their drivers as they negotiate the course and all we ask is that our passengers give generously at the end of their ride. We have supported a number of charities in the past, but have raised over £30,000 for the Air Ambulance Charity in recent years and continue to support them as we all know we could need them at anytime. So if you are curious to see what our cars can do off the road come and find us at the off road course, you will enjoy the experience.

Eddie King.

http://www.stoneleighfestival.co.uk Shocked
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Post  andyhodg Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Eddie

Is it to late to book a place for my +2 on the stand for Sunday? If I am in time could you please go ahead and book. My registration is AGX 242 G.

Thanks

Andy
andyhodg
andyhodg

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:57 pm

andyhodg wrote:Eddie

Is it to late to book a place for my +2 on the stand for Sunday? If I am in time could you please go ahead and book. My registration is AGX 242 G.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy yes its to late all the tickets have gone out but i have ask for spare tickets don't no if i will get any yet .
Could you PM me with your home address please .

Eddie King .
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August - Page 2 IMG-1

No 27 off Avenue E Street 4 .

See you all there.

Eddie King .
You should get your ticket Mon or Tuesday of next week.
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:31 am

Thanks Eddie ... hope you are feeling better. Tash and I will be arriving on Friday around 6pm. Looking forward to it again this year and hopefully it will live up to the organisers promise of an even better event on last year. Look forward to a spin round the arena again Very Happy
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Got my Tickets, thanks Eddie.
Whats the plan for tomorrow night and is it easy for me to get out on Saturday morning.
Alternatively would it be easier for me to arrive Saturday evening and stay from then on?

Cheers

Nick
NickO
NickO

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:45 pm

NickO wrote:Got my Tickets, thanks Eddie.
Whats the plan for tomorrow night and is it easy for me to get out on Saturday morning.
Alternatively would it be easier for me to arrive Saturday evening and stay from then on?

Cheers

Nick

Tash and I are planning to get to Stoneleigh between 6-7pm. It won't be a problem for you to get out of the grounds on the Saturday morning as everyone will be arriving and there is quite a large entrance at the main gates, so you should get out easily. If I remember correctly, when entering the grounds the quickest way to get to the camping area and the Club stand is to take the road on the right as soon as you're through the main gates.
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Cheers

Nick
Hi Nick if your camping Friday leave your lotus on the stand the camp site is in a separate field than the show so its very easy to get out with the 4x4 on Saturday with the road that leads to the A46 .
See you Friday as i should be around the stand .
Eddie.
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August - Page 2 Empty BBQ Sat and Sunday.

Post  A7ESK Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Thats right BBQ is on Sat and Sunday this year no need to bring your own this year as Ian has surplied one that the club can use its big.
Stoneleigh Festival 29th, 30th & 31st August - Page 2 BBQsForMEN10

Eddie King.
Hope you all got your Tickets Now.
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:16 am

A7ESK wrote:

Cheers

Nick
Hi Nick if your camping Friday leave your lotus on the stand the camp site is in a separate field than the show so its very easy to get out with the 4x4 on Saturday with the road that leads to the A46 .
See you Friday as i should be around the stand .
Eddie.

Hi Eddie
I'll be coming up on my own on the Friday so will need to leave in the Lotus Saturday morning and get back in on Saturday evening, is that still Ok? Or would I be better bringing the 4x4 for tonight?

Cheers
Nick
NickO
NickO

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:11 am

Hi Nick .
I would bring the car in on Sat as the show starts on Sat Sun Monday save getting it to dirty on the campsite field.
Are leave it to you .
Eddie . alien
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:13 am

A7ESK wrote:Hi Nick .
I would bring the car in on Sat as the show starts on Sat Sun Monday save getting it to dirty on the campsite field.
Are leave it to you.
It's a muddy field!!? Shocked
No one told me we'd be camping in a muddy field lol. Might be leaving the car on the stand once unpacked this evening.
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  NickO Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:26 am

Thanks all.
I'll see you later.
NickO
NickO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next