Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONLINE MEET for winter?

2 posters

Go down

ONLINE MEET for winter? Empty ONLINE MEET for winter?

Post  tashuka Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:46 pm

right i have decided it's TOO quite in these winter months we need a meet!

wait don't go its to cold, or to much effort, this one wont be, and i think its much needed.

how about an online meet, see how many people we can get online at a given time on a given day, still talk all cars, how about each member gets a picture of the car up, and a on the day taken one, we could have a few competitions with this too, for cleanest car, best photo, all sort...?

ideas, suggestions, dates, times, does this sound good, cose then we can all meet up with out going anywhere cold, or spending any money?
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

ONLINE MEET for winter? Empty Re: ONLINE MEET for winter?

Post  TimS Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Hi Tash,
Yes, sounds like an idea worth persuing, I guess one evening would be the best time, although you may get some pictures of Lotuses in the dark!
All the best, Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  tashuka Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:15 am

well there in lies the challenge, could just take them in the day, before its dark as soon as your home, or the weekend before?
tashuka
tashuka

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down