Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LDC F1 fantasy league

3 posters

Go down

LDC F1 fantasy league Empty Re: LDC F1 fantasy league

Post  Atthelimit Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Shumi in second looks a bit optimistic Tash!

We should have set up an LDC F1 fantasy league, next year maybe Chris can sort one out for us. With an entry fee and enough interest we could have a prize of a Lotus driving experience or a free entry at Curborough maybe.
Atthelimit
Atthelimit
East Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Atthelimit wrote:Shumi in second looks a bit optimistic Tash!
We should have set up an LDC F1 fantasy league, next year maybe Chris can sort one out for us. With an entry fee and enough interest we could have a prize of a Lotus driving experience or a free entry at Curborough maybe.

I had the same thought a couple of weeks ago. I will act on this with the idea to run this next year. In the mean time if anyone has any ideas let me know ... I think a fantasy F1 league would be fab, and with a nice big prize for the winner!
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Atthelimit Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Chris,

It should not be too hard, I looked at some of the free fantasy F1 sites and you can set up your own mates leagues within them, you just have to get a password so that it opens the mini league to LDC members only.

Unfortunately they close before the first GP so we will need to do it for next year. As they are free we could still have our own nominal entry fee to fund the prize or a free one and the prize fund split between the paying entries for 1st 2nd 3rd at the end of the season.

Kim
Atthelimit
Atthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me, it would also be a good fund raiser for the club, hopefully the prize could be Lotus F1 related.

Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Atthelimit Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Tim.
A lotus F1 test drive, sounds good to me.
Atthelimit
Atthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: