Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Area meets.

2 posters

Go down

Area meets. Empty Area meets.

Post  A7ESK Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:12 pm

So whats going on in your area meets in?

Midlands 2.
North ,South ,East and West meets.

Eddie King. Area meets. Icon_bounce
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Area meets. Empty Re: Area meets.

Post  A7ESK Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:28 am

A7ESK wrote:So whats going on in your area meets in?
Midlands 2.
North ,South ,East and West meets.
Eddie King. Area meets. Icon_bounce
I see nothing going on then . Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Area meets. Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:40 am

Think we need to make some inquiries to get everyone involved more. I don't see CL offering anything better to get in touch with it's members Wink Unfortunately area meets are being kept to themselves a lot. If anyone wishes to advertise something happening for their area meeting let me know and it can be published on the web.
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Trigger wrote:Think we need to make some inquiries to get everyone involved more. I don't see CL offering anything better to get in touch with it's members Wink Unfortunately area meets are being kept to themselves a lot. If anyone wishes to advertise something happening for their area meeting let me know and it can be published on the web.

Hi Chris
Yes your correct in what you say it seems only Midlands one is the area to join bounce

Eddie.
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Area meets. Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:29 pm

A7ESK wrote:
Trigger wrote:Think we need to make some inquiries to get everyone involved more. I don't see CL offering anything better to get in touch with it's members Wink Unfortunately area meets are being kept to themselves a lot. If anyone wishes to advertise something happening for their area meeting let me know and it can be published on the web.

Hi Chris
Yes your correct in what you say it seems only Midlands one is the area to join bounce

Eddie.
Think I should move to the Midlands though ... would help Laughing
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Trigger wrote:
A7ESK wrote:

Hi Chris

Eddie.
Think I should move to the Midlands though ... would help Laughing

Well great place if you like making snowmen at the moment but good news is Friday to Sunday Sunny weather .
Eddie. confused
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Area meets. Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:37 pm

I was going to ask what's the weather like up their? Arrived to work in snow this morning and came back home before lunch time ... joys of working in a School during half term. Really hope it is a sunny weekend ... can't miss the breakfast meeting ... unless there are gritters about!
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down