Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all!!

5 posters

Go down

Hello all!! Empty Hello all!!

Post  oddie Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Just a quick note to say hello!!

I've been a Subaru man for my sins for the last 7 years but have fancied a changed. So I've recently bought an Elise 111R.

WHAT A CAR!!!!

oddie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Hello all!! Empty Re: Hello all!!

Post  A7ESK Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Hi Oddie .

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club .

Keep a eye on events all the the best with the roof motor.
Eddie King

cheers
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Hello all!! Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 am

Hello and welcome Oddie. Must say I always fancied an Impreza from when I was 16 but in the end wanted something alot more special and different. Glad to hear you are pleased with the Elise ... as Eddie said keep an eye out for events with the Lotus Drivers Club or look at the calendar on the website (www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk).

Where abouts are you from?

CJ
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul D13 Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:22 am

good man. welcome allong Laughing
Paul D13
Paul D13
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Atthelimit Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi,

Welcome,
Subaru great, reliable, practical, 4 seats, proper boot, quick and as an everyday car brilliant. But, a Lotus is a Lotus, impractical, negligable boot, 2 seats missing, might leak and probably not as reliable. Are you sure you did the right thing!

But........ somehow a Lotus manages to make you grin every time you take it out. They are a bit special and certainly turn heads in a way that perhaps the Scoobie didn't .

So we hope you enjoy it, stay as part of the Lotus community for as long as you did with the scoob and please try and get to a show or meeting, road run etc to say hello in person.

Kim
Atthelimit
Atthelimit
East Midlands Area Meet Coordinator
East Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down