Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone received their tickets for Silv Classic?

+2
Trigger
podger123
6 posters

Go down

Anyone received their  tickets for Silv Classic? Empty Anyone received their tickets for Silv Classic?

Post  podger123 Thu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Has anyone received their tickets and car pass for the Silverstone Classic 2009????? .I ordered mine 2 months ago(April 2009) on the two for one offer , and had an e mail receipt , then 3/4 weeks ago an email from Silverstone , saying they apologised , but when they receive the tickets , they'll post them out, and don't chase them in the mean time !!!...............I know the organising management has changed for this year..........but it does not bode well so far!!! Sad

podger123

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Anyone received their  tickets for Silv Classic? Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Thu May 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Welcome along ...

I only got round to booking our two for one weekend tickets last night and recieved an email saying that they will post them out on the 7th July and that we will recieve them by the 18th I think it was. Having new organisers again will eithr work well or mess up ... I'm hoping they do a good job as I'm looking forward to the Classic this year and may even pay on the day to stay and listen to the band performances unless we can hear them from the camp site Cool
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Anyone received their  tickets for Silv Classic? Empty Re: Anyone received their tickets for Silv Classic?

Post  rocket63 Thu May 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Havent received ours yet, but still early days I would suppose.
rocket63
rocket63
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-28

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/index.php?&autocom=regist

Back to top Go down

Anyone received their  tickets for Silv Classic? Empty Re: Anyone received their tickets for Silv Classic?

Post  the83man Thu May 28, 2009 9:37 pm

"but it does not bode well so far!!! Sad

I wouldn't worry yet. It woud be perfectly normal to sens out all of the pre-ordered tickets together a few weeks before the meeting.
the83man
the83man
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  tashuka Fri May 29, 2009 12:45 am

yes re reading the ticket website, they say you can ring them and worry about not having ticket only 48hours before at the earliest.
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone received their  tickets for Silv Classic? Empty Silverstone Classic 2009

Post  CAM Sat May 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Dear All,
Don't fret about your tickets, the organisers are going to mass post them after the 2 for 1 offer finishes on June 30th. So don't expect tickets until early July.

Chris Mayhew
CAM
CAM
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down