Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Award Points

4 posters

Go down

Award Points Empty Award Points

Post  Trigger Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:25 pm

Would like to know what members think of the idea of a points system for rewarding members?

As a way of a challenge and also the chance to get something back for all your posts, each member would have an awards bar underneath the profile name. This bar would be out of 100 and used to indicate the amount of points you currently hold. How you earn/gain points:

You receive 5 points for registering and logging your first post on Community Lotus Online
If you introduce a friend to Community Lotus Online you will receive 5 points
Become a Premier Member - 10 points
Post a How To Guide (must include instructions and images) - 5 points
Reach 1000 posts - 10 points

In addition to the above ... points can be awarded by Admin and Moderating staff for further useful posts or for a reason we see fit to do so.

Now here's the best part ... once you reach 100 points you would receive a free gift from us which could be anything from a Professional Cleaning kit to a personal Community Lotus t-shirt.

Let me know what you think of this idea?
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Award Points Empty Re: Award Points

Post  tashuka Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:02 pm

yerh great idea, but not tooo much spam posting thank u very much, else i feel we should dock points!
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul D13 Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:08 am

great idea.even though i dont need my arm twisting to spend time on web.but agree. no dross required
Paul D13
Paul D13
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobby Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:48 pm

sounds like a cool idea, but like previously mentioned you don't want too much spam so perhaps if postings could also be rated i.e. 1 - 5 for usefulness blah blah blah....
Nobby
Nobby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobby Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 pm

just another thought......... you could have some kind of graph to highlight type of members posts. ie. technical, general chat, social etc etc..
Nobby
Nobby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tashuka Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:45 pm

hey that sounds like i really good idea, i'll remind chris of it later!
tashuka
tashuka

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down