Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Need HELP??!?!

Go down

Do You Need HELP??!?! Empty Do You Need HELP??!?!

Post  tashuka Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:42 am

Few things, I'm noticing that a few users are have difficultly in understanding things, and finding things difficult

1 it will all get easier with practice! even I struggled to start with!!

2 you don't need to read every post, me and Chris do simply to moderate and check for spelling mistakes, and various others things, we're moderators its our job, you guys should not feel that you have to

3 don't worry about posting in the wrong place, if we feel its drastically wrong we'll move it appropriately

4 if your dead suck with one aspect, email me, I've got a more patience, and I probably didn't understand it once too, Chris has taught me a lot as he has experience with other forums, where as i didn't and have learnt from scratch.

5 read the things at the top of the page and work out what does what, you'll figure it out

If you got anything else or more problems ask me here, but otherwise, I've thinking of doing a short Question and Answer session at the AGM, and sit down and go though any problems, one step at a time
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum