Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ART LOTUS

2 posters

Go down

ART LOTUS Empty ART LOTUS

Post  tashuka Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:01 pm

well can only post this in general chat, as theres no art room, humph

i'm doing one of my three week projects on lotus, its paperconstruction, and currently i've made the side of an elise, specifily steve's elise R. many limitations with this project, like not being allowed to use glue, only paperclips and elastic bands. i'll get some pictures up when i finish. n show u all the drawning i have done to start the project, which i was working on at NEC
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

ART LOTUS Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:52 am

I will create a virtual art room for subjects like this and more in the future ... Very Happy
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

ART LOTUS Empty Re: ART LOTUS

Post  tashuka Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:17 pm

well i have got a lot of picture to take tomro of all my project work, and you will see some of the sketches i did at the nec. i'll probally work with some on these in photoshop over christmas if i'm not to busy.
tashuka
tashuka

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

ART LOTUS Empty Re: ART LOTUS

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down