Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from another M100 Owner

5 posters

Go down

Hi from another M100 Owner Empty Hi from another M100 Owner

Post  Spunky Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:02 am

Hi there from another M100 driver. I have a '95 Elan in Medina Green. I'm a relatively new Lotus owner and still finding my way around Planet Lotus. I just wanted to say good luck with the website it's looking really good, I hope it takes off!

Spunky
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Hi from another M100 Owner Empty Welcome

Post  Trigger Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:10 am

Hello and welcome along ...

Glad to hear you got yourself an M100 ... I've been totally impressed with my S2 for a year now and would never go back, problem is im hooked on the Lotus drug now. Furthermore, thank you for the comments on the new Lotus Drivers Club Community ... a new Lotus Drivers Club Website is also on the agenda so stay tuned Very Happy

Hope you enjoy your stay and it would be great to see some photos of you car when you have the time. Let myself or Tashuka know if you have any problems or need guidance to upload them. I use www.Photobucket.com to link photos onto the forum.

Also just realised you are only half hour from myself and Tashuka. I live in the Forest of Dean and Tashuka is in Hereford at the moment so if you ever fancy meeting up just give us a shout .. there are some good pubs round Herefordshire ...

CJ
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi from another M100 Owner Empty Re: Hi from another M100 Owner

Post  tashuka Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:27 am

well all he has left me to say is hey! and welcome.
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spunky Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:03 am

Hi tashuka and Trigger. Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry for the delayed reply I've been working away from home in Egypt for a few weeks not to mention trying to catchup with everything and not remembering my password. It would certainly be nice to meet up when the weather gets a bit sunnier having sen the pics of your car I'm sure you guys will be able to show me what an Elan SHOULD look like! Cheers.

Spunky

Back to top Go down

Post  tashuka Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:08 am

ha ha, well he does seam to clean his once every fortnight if not more... did a run up to Abergavenny the other day, and it came back dirty, and he didn't clean it right off, i was terrified!!
tashuka
tashuka

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hi from another M100 Owner Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:09 am

Spunky wrote:Hi tashuka and Trigger. Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry for the delayed reply I've been working away from home in Egypt for a few weeks not to mention trying to catchup with everything and not remembering my password. It would certainly be nice to meet up when the weather gets a bit sunnier having sen the pics of your car I'm sure you guys will be able to show me what an Elan SHOULD look like! Cheers.

lol ... you are most welcome and my gosh sounds like you have been having some fun in Egypt, I can't even get out of the County. Well you are certainly close enough to us, being in Ledbury, and maybe an idea to meet up if you fancy coming along to the Spring Drive Out in March to Alcester. Thank you for the comments on the car, certainly keeps the hole lurking in my pocket to snatch at me whenever I stop using it! The only time I have problems is when I haven't used it for a few weeks but mustn't complain its all part of the fun right?
Trigger
Trigger

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:24 am

Welcome to the LDC.

Keep a eye on the events page.

See you around .

Eddie King.

Spunky wrote:Hi there from another M100 driver. I have a '95 Elan in Medina Green. I'm a relatively new Lotus owner and still finding my way around Planet Lotus. I just wanted to say good luck with the website it's looking really good, I hope it takes off!
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Hi from another M100 Owner Empty HI

Post  Spunky Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:00 am

Eddie, Yes I shall.

Spunky

Back to top Go down

Hi from another M100 Owner Empty I finally managed to take a picture of my own car

Post  Spunky Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Here it is with my navigator, who has no problem with headroom, and I've joined LDC so I hope to meet up with some of you guys over the summer

Hi from another M100 Owner SDC10592-Edit

Spunky

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul D13 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:13 am

welcome along, to you both, thats what i like to see, get the kids involved.reel them into the lotus web when their young,
Paul D13
Paul D13

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down