Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Folding or temporary garages??

2 posters

Go down

Folding or temporary garages?? Empty Folding or temporary garages??

Post  M100DavidM Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:34 pm

I needed the space to build an extension and knocked down the garage. My elan now lives on the drive under a cover and suffers from condensation every winter.
Has anyone any experience of Folding or temporary garages which would solve my problem?
Do they work or an expensive mistake?
regards dave.

M100DavidM

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Folding or temporary garages?? Empty Re: Folding or temporary garages??

Post  eclat22 Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi , I have no experience of them, but costco do a nice looking tunnel garage with substantial frame and cover from memory under £200 and 10" x 20", you could also check out http://www.northerntooluk.com/search.html?fhlisterpos=0&fhsearchterm=garage
Regards Dan
eclat22
eclat22
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum