Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hugarian gp

2 posters

Go down

hugarian gp Empty hugarian gp

Post  Paul D13 Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:05 pm

as some people allready know im not keen on the red cars, but how unluky was Massa today.
Paul D13
Paul D13
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

hugarian gp Empty Re: hugarian gp

Post  Trigger Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:23 pm

Paul D13 wrote:as some people all ready know im not keen on the red cars, but how unluky was Massa today.
You ain't kidding me! Hamilton did well to finish where he did after the puncture and I thought that was bad luck but can't believe Massa...he did everything right for once! So after that Lewis is still at the top of the board but not far behind is both of the men in the red cars.

Really don't know who I want to see in the number one seat for Ferrari ... not Alonso, don't think Hamilton would leave McLaren yet, who else is good enough to be the next Shui?
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul D13 Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:56 pm

i should think hammy is tied to Mclaren 4 years considering there investment in him over the last 11 years or so ,hope you don't get alonzo he is one bad apple, my money's on glock or kubica
Paul D13
Paul D13

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: