Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Music Corner

Go down

Music Corner

Post  CAM on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 pm

I was just thinking about starting a music corner. Being an old head banger maybe some of you are similarly afflicated??.
I know the 83man likes "Pulse" and Mike mines is a new copy without flashing lights, best DVD ever, lets hope Nick reads this!!
Oooh now is "Sweet Home Alabama" on the IPOD just have this image of Con Air in the plane.

Just booked to see Eric Clapton & Stevie Winwood @ NEC in May...hope it's worth the price of the tickets?.

Now for all you bikers "The Weight" the band from Easy Rider as you can see all modern stuff. Long live Captain America

Blue CAM
CAM
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music Corner

Post  GrumpyBodger on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:28 pm

My taste; more into melodic(?).
Tickets already bought for Mark Knopfler & Roger Hodgson.
Heck you can't take it with you can you
GrumpyBodger
The phantom thread killer

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Highlights of rallying's golden era

Post  Trigger on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Thanks for the link Tim