Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lotus cars at Autosport show 14-17 Jan NEC

2 posters

Go down

Lotus cars at Autosport show 14-17 Jan NEC Empty Lotus cars at Autosport show 14-17 Jan NEC

Post  eclat22 Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Lotus cars are at the Autosport show later this week, looking forward to having another look at the Evora, have not driven one yet but have sat in a few dreaming, some of the most comfortable seats I have sat in which was quite a surprise! Should be a good day out
eclat22
eclat22
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Lotus cars at Autosport show 14-17 Jan NEC Empty Re: Lotus cars at Autosport show 14-17 Jan NEC

Post  TimS Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:24 am

Hi Dan, I'm planning to go this week as well, I'll also take the oportunity to sit in the Evora and dream Lotus cars at Autosport show 14-17 Jan NEC Icon_exclaim...and check out those comfortable seats. I'm also booked to see Classic Team Lotus ready for the next Chicane feature..the Type 88.
Cheers,
Tim.

Last edited by TimS on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Lotus cars at Autosport show 14-17 Jan NEC Empty Re: Lotus cars at Autosport show 14-17 Jan NEC

Post  eclat22 Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Hi Tim, what day are you going on? I shall be there on Friday. Its allways a pleasure to see Classic Team Lotus and there cars.
Possibly see you there.

Regards Dan
eclat22
eclat22

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 pm

eclat22 wrote:Hi Tim, what day are you going on? I shall be there on Friday. Its allways a pleasure to see Classic Team Lotus and there cars.
Possibly see you there.

Regards Dan

I'm there on Thursday so I'll catch up with you some other time, maybe racing somewhere?
Cheers,
Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down