Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicane 86 out soon

+2
GrumpyBodger
TimS
6 posters

Go down

Chicane 86 out soon Empty Chicane 86 out soon

Post  TimS Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:20 pm

The latest sunny Summer edition of Chicane edition 86 will be out to all members within the next ten days. This edition includes a wide range of topics including the fabulous type 14 Elite, an interview with the designer of the Elise and some never seen before pictures and detail on the one off Type 86 F1 car. Also incuded is all the usual regulars and up dates on news, stories and events + much more.
If it prompts you to contribute to the next edition then please send it to me whenever you can, you have until the end of September !
Cheers,
Tim.
Chicane Editor. Smile
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Chicane 86 out soon Empty Re: Chicane 86 out soon

Post  GrumpyBodger Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:22 pm

I'm looking forward to that one coming through the letterbox Wink
John
GrumpyBodger
GrumpyBodger
The phantom thread killer

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  tashuka Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:28 pm

tim do i get a copy as i contributed? i'll look at chris's, but i assume its too complicated to get me on the list to for getting them sent out, anyways could u hang on to one for me? much appreciated!!
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:25 pm

tashuka wrote:tim do i get a copy as i contributed? i'll look at chris's, but i assume its too complicated to get me on the list to for getting them sent out, anyways could u hang on to one for me? much appreciated!!

Yep, no problem with an extra copy as you are a contributor and on the committee, I'll sort it out.
Cheers, Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:27 pm

GrumpyBodger wrote:I'm looking forward to that one coming through the letterbox Wink
John

I'll arrange to send your extra copy when it's out John, hope you are pleased with your beloved Elite.
Cheers, Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  GrumpyBodger Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:36 pm

TimS wrote:
GrumpyBodger wrote:I'm looking forward to that one coming through the letterbox Wink
John

I'll arrange to send your extra copy when it's out John, hope you are pleased with your beloved Elite.
Cheers, Tim.

I expect I'll shed a few tears "in loving memory" Wink

Cheers
John
GrumpyBodger
GrumpyBodger

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul D13 Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:52 pm

cant wait, want somthing intresting to read,sick of all the doom and gloom (and picturs of Katie Price) in the papers bounce
Paul D13
Paul D13
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Chicane 86 out soon Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:57 am

Paul D13 wrote:cant wait, want somthing intresting to read,sick of all the doom and gloom (and picturs of Katie Price) in the papers

hahaha ... as always I'm greatly looking forward to another great addition of Chicane, nice one Tim.
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Paul D13 wrote:cant wait, want somthing intresting to read,sick of all the doom and gloom (and picturs of Katie Price) in the papers bounce

No pictures of Katie in this issue, Smile maybe some boo boo's - but I tried to proof read out any errors, although there's some lovely body work on show with fantastic curvey lines, and its not enhanced, just natural as we like it Exclamation Exclamation hope you enjoy it anyway.
cheers, Tim
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  GrumpyBodger Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:23 pm

TimS wrote:
Paul D13 wrote:cant wait, want somthing intresting to read,sick of all the doom and gloom (and picturs of Katie Price) in the papers bounce

No pictures of Katie in this issue, Smile maybe some boo boo's - but I tried to proof read out any errors, although there's some lovely body work on show with fantastic curvey lines, and its not enhanced, just natural as we like it Exclamation Exclamation hope you enjoy it anyway.
cheers, Tim

"One man's meat-----------" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GrumpyBodger
GrumpyBodger

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:55 pm

TimS wrote:

cheers, Tim

This is the club magazine were talking about ??????not fifth gear.

Eddie
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down