Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not a lot going on

2 posters

Go down

not a lot going on Empty not a lot going on

Post  peter520 Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:48 pm

This is sad - am I the only Eclat owner left on the planet?

Perhaps not the sharpest lotus ever built , but very good against the normal 1970's offerings.
I just hope the interest will pick up as the car gets older.

I seem to have stopped mine leaking but alas the gearbox will have to come out again ( thinks Ill fit a hinge this time), it's quite a job but I guess that's what you get for not replacing to whole unit. It seems that there is a problem with the circlip holding 5th/reverse shafts in place.
Now did I hear an F1 team having problems with a £4.00 part this weekend ( nothing changes does it? )
Peter
peter520
peter520
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

not a lot going on Empty Eclat

Post  eclat22 Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:26 am

Hi Peter,
Thats a bit of a pain in the a**, I have had the engine out of my Eclat on quite a few occasions and recently bought an engine load leveller, this has made the removal and refitting of the engine a one man job although it is a pain having to keep getting out from under the car.

Good luck
Regards Dan
eclat22
eclat22

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

not a lot going on Empty getting worse

Post  peter520 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Well looks like the dreaded Lots of Trouble has struck again ( I don't actually lotus are that bad).
However looks like a valve is sticking now but I don't have the time to fix it.
may have to part with it and concentrate on the M100.
Peter
Sad
peter520
peter520

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

not a lot going on Empty Re: not a lot going on

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content