Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elise servicing

+2
A7ESK
Ian
6 posters

Go down

Elise servicing Empty Elise servicing

Post  Ian Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi all!
Since Nick Whale are no longer Lotus dealers the A service cost has gone up to £300! Does anyone have any experience of Horizon Motorsport for servicing, or know of anywhere near Cov. (I know of Brooke Kensington in Bicester) Otherwise I'll do myself, I just thought the dealer stamp may be worth having for a better resale value...?
Ian
Ian
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Elise servicing Empty Re: Elise servicing

Post  A7ESK Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Hi Ian .

I would use Paul Matty and ask for Roy Bury as he is the Technical Assistance for the club their the boys.

http://www.paulmattysportscars.co.uk/

Eddie King Area co-Ordinator for Midlands one.
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul D13 Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Allon White. Cranfield,beds,0870 1120827.£195 for A sirvice, heard good reviews, shall use them myself when the time comes,do my own A sirice every 4.5k between sirvices.best to keep stamps up to date
Paul D13
Paul D13

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Yes Simon car gets service their aswell he rates them alot .

Also RBS ask for Richard Tim Steel has his lotus serviced their and me .

http://www.thomsonlocal.com/R-B-S-Motor-Services-Ltd/0154366308403908000/map/companyinfo.html

cheers

Paul D13 wrote:Allon White. Cranfield,beds,0870 1120827.£195 for A sirvice, heard good reviews, shall use them myself when the time comes,do my own A sirice every 4.5k between sirvices.best to keep stamps up to date
A7ESK
A7ESK

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Elise servicing Empty click on this link

Post  Boonster Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:20 am

try www.supercarhub.com register your car then compare service price, map of UK gives fullest comparison

Boonster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  the83man Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:38 pm

SEE HERE for more details

What about Lotus Silverstone? They offerd me some brilliant customer support recently and they list their 'A' service as £215......
the83man
the83man
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Hough Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi

Can vouch nothing but good service from Allon White, bought my car from them 3 years ago and they have had the servicing since. They have reasonable prices. They are a Morgan dealer in the main but now have approved lotus standard. Lovely old school garage smells of oil and mechanical things Elise servicing Icon_biggrin , they take very good care of your car !

Have also had good stories from Brook Kensignton, they are close to me but I am kind of happy where I am and have no reason to switch !

Cheers

Simon

Simon Hough

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down