Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Norfolk Excel owner.

4 posters

Go down

Hello from Norfolk Excel owner. Empty Hello from Norfolk Excel owner.

Post  10tus Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:06 pm

Hi all,

I'm Pat. I'm the new area organiser for Club Lotus Norfolk. I drive an '87, Essex Blue Excel SE.

Living only 2 miles from Hethel was an advantage for the Lotus' 60th. I hope the majority of you who went got in although I know of some who didn't. I do have some photos if I can find out how to post them.

If any of you are in Norfolk, I am trying to get the Norfolk section more active. Apathy rules at the moment. Crying or Very sad So if you contact me on patrickfloyd@btinternet.com I would be pleased to hear from you.

Cheers

Patrick
10tus
10tus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Hello from Norfolk Excel owner. Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:23 pm

Hello and a warm welcome Pat ...
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Hello from Norfolk Excel owner. Empty Re: Hello from Norfolk Excel owner.

Post  tashuka Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:09 am

hey and welcome, if u look around on here or give it a search there's a tutorial as to how to upload pic's, as many of our members have asked for this. its dead simple once u work it out. if u ask chris nicely he might let u host them here, otherwise host them on somewhere like photobucket, and img tag the links
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hello from Norfolk Excel owner. Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:33 pm

10tus wrote:Living only 2 miles from Hethel was an advantage for the Lotus' 60th. I hope the majority of you who went got in although I know of some who didn't. I do have some photos if I can find out how to post them.

There is a gallery page open for the 60th at Hethel which you are more than welcome to upload photos onto directly from your pc or if you have a load to share then feel free to load them into a topic (via photobucket account or similar) by inserting the IMG tags into the post. If you have any trouble let me know ... you can always email them to me and I can do the dirty work lol. Hope you enjoy the environment on CLO.

60th @ Hethel Gallery Page

www.Photobucket.com
Trigger
Trigger

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  dpr59 Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Hi from another Excel owner.
Although some 268ml further away from Hethel than yourself.
dpr59
dpr59

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down