Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Oils

Go down

Top Oils Empty Top Oils

Post  Pierre LP Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:36 pm

I set up www.top-oils.co.uk to provide enthusiasts with the best engine oil currently available. I use Motul in my race and road cars which are all Lotus. All profits go to motor racing and auto event sponsorship.

Top Oils sponsor two Elise Trophy cars and are the main sponsor at the Lotus Festival at Snetterton. Several other racing sponsorships are currently being negotiated.

If you want to know the appropriate, oils and coolant for your Lotus, e-mail support@top-oils.co.uk

We also supply Muc Off cleaning products and Rain-X.

Cheers,

Peter
Pierre LP
Pierre LP

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-12

http://www.top-oils.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Top Oils Empty Special discounts on oils for Lotus cars

Post  Pierre LP Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:25 pm

The following Motul oils are recommended for Lotus cars. These are now available at approximately 25% off list price:

8100 X-cess 5W40 5 litres £26.50 (34.85)

Elise: [b] 1996-2001, Europa S and SE,
Esprit GT3, V8 GT, V8 SE

8100 X-clean 5W40 5 litres £30.00 (38.95)

Elise: SC, from 2004, Exige from 2004, 240R, Evora, 2-eleven

300V 15W50 2 litres £22.00 (28.95)

Elise:
2001-2004, Exige 2001-2004, 340R, Elan, Elan+2, Europa Twin cam and JPS.

300V 20W60 2
litres £22.00 (28.95)

Esprit: S3, Turbo, HC, SE, S4, Sport, Elan: S2, SE, Excel: SA SE

www.top-oils.co.uk
Pierre LP
Pierre LP

Back to top Go down

Top Oils Empty Re: Top Oils

Post  Pierre LP Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:48 pm

I just went on Halfords site and the recommended oil for my car (Europa S) was
their own brand of 5W40 fully synthetic oil 5 litres at £34.99. The recommended Motul 5W40 fully synthetic oil is cheaper at Top Oils at £26.50.
Pierre LP
Pierre LP

Back to top Go down

Top Oils Empty Re: Top Oils

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down