Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show

2 posters

Go down

26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show Empty 26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show

Post  nattie Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Hi All,

Dunno if anyone will be interested but theres a show local to me at Thoresby Park near Ollerton in Nottinghamshire on Monday 26th August (Bank Holiday). It's run by Andrew Greenwood with various judged categories and space for clubs to set up their stands, there's usually an AutoJumble too. Any car or bike registered before 1993 is welcome.

The website for it is http://www.classicshows.org/Thoresby250808.htm Tickets are £6 for Adults and £2 for children.

Nat
nattie
nattie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Would be fantastic if you manage to get any photos of this ofcourse ... Cool
Hope you have a fab day ... I plan to be at the Stoneleigh Festival that bank holiday so lets all hope for sun.
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show Empty Re: 26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show

Post  nattie Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Toddled along to the show today and look what I found:

26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show DSC_0633

26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show DSC_0635

26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show DSC_0636

26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show DSC_0637

The Steel Blue one's mine!! Very Happy

Nattie
nattie
nattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:29 pm

nattie wrote:
26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show DSC_0635

The Steel Blue one's mine!!

Thanks for the photos Nattie ... the Elan +2 is yours? James Martin was at Stoneleigh this weekend and The Lotus Drivers Club had a blue +2 on the stand for sale and Mr Martin was more than interested in coming back to buy it to go alongside his other 27 cars ... of which 6 are already Lotus's lol.
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show Empty Re: 26th Annual Notts Classic Car and Motorcycle Show

Post  nattie Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Sorry, the steel blue M100 is mine (bottom photo, second row next to the white GTO). Good to see that Mr Martin is looking after the marque!

Nattie
nattie
nattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:01 pm

nattie wrote:Sorry, the steel blue M100 is mine (bottom photo, second row next to the white GTO). Good to see that Mr Martin is looking after the marque!

Nattie

Opps lol ... it's ok it's probably my slight colour blindness Suspect
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  nattie Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:34 pm

Bless! Really ought to get round to posting up some other photos! They're all on my computer ready to go, just a case of time etc etc... Smile

Nattie
nattie
nattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:50 pm

nattie wrote:Bless! Really ought to get round to posting up some other photos! They're all on my computer ready to go, just a case of time etc etc... Smile

Nattie

If you really wanna have them shown off but can't find the time to upload them onto photobucket or similar then email them to me on on the address below and I can do them for you. Just a thought ... I get used to so much photo sharing it don't take too long for me lol. Sounds a lil sad I know Rolling Eyes
Trigger
Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post  nattie Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Aww thanks, may take you up on that when she's had her bumpers done and is looking gorgeous queen

Nattie
nattie
nattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down