Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PiperRS 2.25"

5 posters

Go down

PiperRS 2.25" Empty PiperRS 2.25"

Post  Trigger Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 pm

As some of you will know my exhaust cracked on the way back from the Breakfast meeting. It was the centre pipe which rotted where it joins the SS back box. I used this as an excuse to replace the whole system Very Happy

The PiperRS exhaust arrived this morning ... just 2 days after ordering!!! Was brilliantly wrapped and protected (took 10 minutes to get in). I have gone for the 2.25" system with the sports cat and will be having it fitted this weekend/Monday so will share some more photos once it is fitted. Piper also sell a 2.5" system and have options of no cat and an additional silencer (for you old uns).

Piper have also been kind enough to offer LDC Members and Forum users free postage on any system purchased from them plus they are looking for cars to use for exhaust developments so worth a thought if you are considering an upgrade.

PiperRS 2.25" DSCF2313
PiperRS 2.25" DSCF2306
PiperRS 2.25" DSCF2314
PiperRS 2.25" DSCF2310
PiperRS 2.25" DSCF2311
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

PiperRS 2.25" Empty Re: PiperRS 2.25"

Post  A7ESK Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 am

That's going to sound great
Eddie
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Looks good! ...more to polish Chris!
Ian
Ian
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  tashuka Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Ian wrote:Looks good! ...more to polish Chris!
don't you dare encourage him!!!
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:45 am

Looks really good to me, you spoil that car of yours! Hope it sounds as good as it looks. Maybe worth selling off your old good exhaust bits, (rear silencer etc) at the Lotus Show in April?
Cheers,
Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

PiperRS 2.25" Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:55 am

TimS wrote:Looks really good to me, you spoil that car of yours! Hope it sounds as good as it looks. Maybe worth selling off your old good exhaust bits, (rear silencer etc) at the Lotus Show in April?
Cheers,
Tim.
Looks like a great bit of kit and Piper have also been top notch so far. Unfortunately I have also opted to install the PreCat Eliminator to increase the flow over the stock PreCat but with the bigger system I will need to get the turbo wastegate ported out, but in the end it's more power and a spoiled car! Also had to order a refurbished rear caliper though so this is getting expensive now. Will be glad when this is all done and the summer arrives at the end of the month ... then I will be smiling all over again.

The ss back box should fetch something handy on flea bay or the show (good idea) ... but the rest of the piping has rusted red Shocked

Pre Cat Eliminator - Suit 2.25" Systems

PiperRS 2.25" Lotpce1-Web

Pre cat eliminator to suit Lotus Elan Turbo 01/01/1990 - 01/09/1995
This will replace the pre cat in the exhaust system and remove it for a much freer flowing item.
The weight of this is just 1423g compared to over 3kg for the stock item.
Trigger
Trigger

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down