Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi from south Glos

4 posters

Go down

hi from south Glos Empty hi from south Glos

Post  Exceldave Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Hello to all in the LDC.
I have just joined the forum having just purchased a 1988 Excel, i currently own a 1980 Cavalier Sportshatch [Opel Manta] which is Sorned for the Winter but should be back on the road at the end of Feb.
Hoping to pick up the Excel next weekend as the weather has meant i am still waiting to get the car.
I have been busy trawling all the Lotus forums to find out as much as possible about these cars.
I understand there is a local meeting near me every month, i look forward to meeting up there next month to see members and hopefully get advice on my new purchase.
I also currently own a 1985 MG Metro in mint condition but this is going to be sold in the next few weeks to help fund the purchase of the Excel and also to make space for the Excel.
Bye for now & roll on the spring and days out in the Excel. hi from south Glos Icon_smile

Exceldave

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

hi from south Glos Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Hello and welcome along. Where about in South Gloucestershire are you? I am in the Forest of Dean and attend the Midlands, South Wales and Avon meetings but waiting for the weather to improve also.

Regards, Chris J
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

hi from south Glos Empty Re: hi from south Glos

Post  Exceldave Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi
I live in Yate South Glos, so the Avon area meet at the Bull at Hinton is quite close to me.

Exceldave

Back to top Go down

Post  waghorri Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:08 am

Exceldave wrote:Hello to all in the LDC.
I have just joined the forum having just purchased a 1988 Excel, i currently own a 1980 Cavalier Sportshatch [Opel Manta] which is Sorned for the Winter but should be back on the road at the end of Feb.
Hoping to pick up the Excel next weekend as the weather has meant i am still waiting to get the car.
I have been busy trawling all the Lotus forums to find out as much as possible about these cars.
I understand there is a local meeting near me every month, i look forward to meeting up there next month to see members and hopefully get advice on my new purchase.
I also currently own a 1985 MG Metro in mint condition but this is going to be sold in the next few weeks to help fund the purchase of the Excel and also to make space for the Excel.
Bye for now & roll on the spring and days out in the Excel. hi from south Glos Icon_smile

Hello from the Cornwall and Devon area, welcome.

Richard
waghorri
waghorri
Cornwall & Devon Area Meet Coordinator
Cornwall & Devon Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-12-24

http://ldcsouthwest.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hi from south Glos Empty Hinton meetings

Post  Conway Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Hello Exceldave

Welcome to the Forum. I live in the Forest of Dean and I know Yate well and often attend the meetings at Hinton with one or two others from the Portishead and Bristol area.

I drive an Exige and hope to see you at Hinton soon.

Best rgards,
Conway
Conway
Conway
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Exceldave Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:29 am

Thanks for the replies.
First picture i took of the Excel after giving it a clean and refurbishing/cleaning out the moss in the rear lights!
hi from south Glos Lotus002

Exceldave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down