Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Pub Lotus"

+2
Atthelimit
GrumpyBodger
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Pub Lotus" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Pub Lotus"

Post  CAM Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Mr Grumpy and others,

I would be happy to meet up with any of you in a pub in North London. We can have a pint and rename it "Pub Lotus". Edmonton or Tottenham my old stomping ground as a teen. I do like the pic, Kim.
The Tottenham Royal or Charlie Browns over the road would be a start!
I am listerning to "Riders on the Storm" Doors which seems appropriate, at least the time period.
Far out man

Blue CAM
CAM
CAM
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  GrumpyBodger Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:59 pm

CAM wrote:Mr Grumpy and others,

I would be happy to meet up with any of you in a pub in North London. We can have a pint and rename it "Pub Lotus". Edmonton or Tottenham my old stomping ground as a teen. I do like the pic, Kim.
The Tottenham Royal or Charlie Browns over the road would be a start!
I am listerning to "Riders on the Storm" Doors which seems appropriate, at least the time period.
Far out man

Blue CAM

Thanks for the invite Blue Cam; Geographically inconvenient for me "Pub Lotus" - Page 2 Icon_wink
GrumpyBodger
GrumpyBodger
The phantom thread killer

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  the83man Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Chris Mayhew and I had a chat with Richard (CTL) yesterday about his contact prints. He's going to look through them and see if there is anyone in them who is still alive that was there and that we might interview for an article for Chicane along with some of the pictures. Making progres.......
the83man
the83man
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  GrumpyBodger Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Good news, I'm sure there's some Lotus "insider" information to be extracted to make good reading.
Hope it works out.

Cheers
John
GrumpyBodger
GrumpyBodger
The phantom thread killer

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content