Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article for Chicane

3 posters

Go down

Article for Chicane Empty Article for Chicane

Post  andyhodg Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Tim

I have just returned from a 1800 mile trip in my +2 when I went to watch the Pau Historic GP. Lotus cars featured prominently in one of the races with no less than 6 cars in the first 10 places on the grid. In all an exciting race.

Would you be interested in an arcilcle for the next Chicane and if so, what is the closing date?, what is the best format to submit the text and photos? do you have an ideal length (number of words / photos)? and is there anything else that I need to know.

Regards

Andy
andyhodg
andyhodg
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Article for Chicane Empty Re: Article for Chicane

Post  TimS Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Hi Andy, yes it would be gratefully received. Best is to write up in Word then send as attachment via email to me. Any amount of content I can use, as a guide about 1000 words fills an A4 page. Ideally need about 5 photo's as well (prints or JPeg). Deadline for the next issue (due out in July) is next Monday 8th June. Autumn issue will be out in November so deadline for that is end of September.
Let me know if you need any other info.
cheers, Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  andyhodg Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Tim

There is no way that I can produce it by the 8th June. I've got to catch up with the work I didn't do whilst travelling to Pau. However I could get something to you by September.

Regards Andy
andyhodg
andyhodg

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:29 pm

That will be great Andy, it's always nice to know I've got something on the way, it will give me a start to edition 87.
Thanks,
Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Article for Chicane Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Will have an article for you by the weekend Tim pirat