Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest Lotus Franchise - Silverstone

5 posters

Go down

Newest Lotus Franchise - Silverstone Empty Newest Lotus Franchise - Silverstone

Post  A7ESK Thu May 28, 2009 11:25 am

http://www.lotussilverstone.co.uk

08443 728246

DISCOVER THE NEWEST LOTUS FRANCHISE AT THE HOME OF BRITISH MOTOR RACING
NOW OPEN
Come and drive the all new Lotus Evora 2 + 2
Pre-register your attendance for an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the world famous Silverstone Circuit and a chance to win a go in one of our race prepared Lotus Exige S around our Southern F1 test circuit.

We will also be offering the opportunity for guests to Race against the clock on our tight and twisty Autotest course, which is just outside the showroom. Fastest time of each day will win a free service within the Lotus Silverstone workshop for any make of car.

Come along and take advantage of some excellent introductory offers:

· Lotus A Services from £99 (normal RRP of £145.)

· Alternatively book your Lotus in for a health check for £50 and receive an exclusive Lotus Evening track session free of charge

· Buy a brand new Lotus for as little as £199 per month

Eddie King.
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Newest Lotus Franchise - Silverstone Empty Re: Newest Lotus Franchise - Silverstone

Post  rocket63 Thu May 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Oooh, interesting Ed. Better check this out Smile
rocket63
rocket63
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-28

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/index.php?&autocom=regist

Back to top Go down

Newest Lotus Franchise - Silverstone Empty Re: Newest Lotus Franchise - Silverstone

Post  the83man Thu May 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Funnily enough, I was invited to their dealer day today for w/e 6/7 June. Apparently I get to drive the Evora on the road and a 211 on the track....... Sounds good. I'll let you know...
the83man
the83man
Lotus Drivers Club Chairman

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  A7ESK Thu May 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Yes i have emailed them with the link to our web site with this forum page.

Had a very good phone conversation with them today they might need some cars for there photo shoot this is to be confirmed watch this space.

£50.00 great bargain get your car book in before all the places go.

Eddie King.

Basketball
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Newest Lotus Franchise - Silverstone Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Sun May 31, 2009 12:45 am

Is this going to become a Lotus service centre / test drives etc to be run from the Silverstone Circuit? Would be great if it is as it's half the distance to there as it is to Hethel. Shame it wasn't advertised sooner as we can't make that weekend but have signed up for the newsletter.
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Newest Lotus Franchise - Silverstone Empty NEW LOTUS FRANCHISE AT SILVERSTONE

Post  A7ESK Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:00 pm

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=20052

The dealership not only fills a hole in the Lotus marque's UK coverage, but will offer customers the chance to soak up a bit of genuine motorsport atmosphere as the new 4000sq ft showroom and four-bay service facility have been moved into existing industrial units close to the Stowe Circuit.

How was the new Evora .

Eddie King. Surprised
A7ESK
A7ESK

Back to top Go down

Newest Lotus Franchise - Silverstone Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:25 pm

A7ESK wrote:http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=20052

The dealership not only fills a hole in the Lotus marque's UK coverage, but will offer customers the chance to soak up a bit of genuine motorsport atmosphere as the new 4000sq ft showroom and four-bay service facility have been moved into existing industrial units close to the Stowe Circuit.

How was the new Evora .

Eddie King. Surprised

I think this is a really good move for both Lotus and Silverstone. Especially for those people where Hethel is the other end of the Country, now this is alot closer to home! Will be keeping an eye on what they offer over the next year and may even take the car to them at some point too, now wouldn't that be a treat.
Trigger
Trigger

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  the83man Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:23 am

A7ESK wrote:How was the new Evora .

Eddie King. Surprised

Yes, my sincere thanks to Lotus Silverstone for their generous offer and hospitailty on the day. It looks like a fine facility and is now just about the closest official dealer for me.

It was, quite frankly, even better than I expected. I had about 20 mins in a left hooker (laser blue?) and everything that you have read in the motoring press is true. See Chicance next issue for more info....

I also had a few laps of the southern circuit (which is where I did my ARDS test many years ago) in a current model Exige S but that was insignificant to the imapct that the Evora had on me (and possibly my mortgage, bank balance, marriage etc etc.... Wink ).

I still think Evora is a daft name though - sounds like an old spinster aunt I used to know.......
the83man
the83man

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:54 am

Could be worse, it could have been called Edna or Eva... Laughing Laughing
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down