Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello :)

5 posters

Go down

Hello :) Empty Hello :)

Post  Neyomo Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:27 am

Hi,

Just thought i'd introduce myself now i've joined! I joined LDC last year, after I bought an Elise S1 from Paul Matty Sports Cars. Have had great fun with the car so far and am looking forward to joining in with some of the events this year and meeting a few of you!

Thanks, Neyomo (or Gareth if you prefer!)
Neyomo
Neyomo
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Hello :) Empty Re: Hello :)

Post  tashuka Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:42 am

well hello and welcome to both the club and the forum, hope to see you at many events, and to see some pic's of ur elise.
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hello :) Empty Welcome

Post  Trigger Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Hello and Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Gareth Very Happy

It is good to hear that you are having so much fun in the Elise and why not come along to the AGM and Drive In on March 15th or closer to you will be the Donington Lotus Festival ... LDC will have a Club stand there all weekend.

Take a look at the LDC Calendar for 2009 ... Click here

CJ
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Neyomo Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Thanks, i'll definetely try to attend them - the weather should have improved a bit by then too! (I hope Exclamation )
Neyomo
Neyomo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul D13 Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:52 am

hi. welcome along. nice to see another s1 owner on line,let us know some details about your car , hope to see you at some meets.
Paul D13
Paul D13

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Neyomo Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:30 am

Hi,

The car is a 1999 Nautilus Blue, with about 35K miles and is stock, apart from a sports exhaust that was previously fitted (Brooke Kensington I think)...

Hello :) 3251033849_5327c8b824

Hello :) 3251033943_c59a0ab3e2

Hello :) 3251033961_5b162ec37e

Last edited by Neyomo on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake!)
Neyomo
Neyomo

Back to top Go down

Hello :) Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:32 am

Top one would look good as your Avatar ... Wink

Tashuka and myself have been looking at a fair few S1s whenever we get the chance and in fact saw some nice ones at Paul Matty's just before Christmas. I never used to be a huge fan of the Elise until I was grabbed on the Lotus bandwagon and now the more I see them every week the more I wish I could afford one in addition lol.
Trigger
Trigger

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul D13 Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:25 pm

looks like a very clean example, look forward to seeing it in the flesh so to speak.(chris, next time we meet up i'll let you drive mine, then you'll be saving all your pennies)lol
Paul D13
Paul D13

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  tashuka Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:57 pm

wow stunning pic's where you taken them, cose the uk is never that sunny?

na ah the elise will be mine, Very Happy as he will never be parted from his elan! lol, hey still no pic with triggers new plates... all the money i spent on them and u don't even show them off, humph Neutral
tashuka
tashuka

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neyomo Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:37 am

The pics where taken by my brothers boss when he borrowed it for the day - somewhere in Nottingham last year (typical that he has it on the one day of the year that wasn't raining!)
Neyomo
Neyomo

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Sitting here looking out into the snow, trying to decide which customer to try and get to and which to cancel, the Elise is tucked up in the garage with it's drip feed battery lifeline keeping its heart beating. Looking at your sunny photographs just makes me look forward even more to the summer, doesn't your elise look good...nice and polished. On Monday I stood and watched a silver S2 Elise go bombing past overtaking in the snow, wipers going, lights ablaze, I stood there very tempted to remove my cap and throw it in the air in true Colin Chapman fashion, but it was gone by the time I thought about it, still I'm sure it would have put a smile on the drivers face, especially if he's seen any old F1 Lotus footage of Colin. Just goes to show, some will use them rain or shine, I admire his determination, but I'll stick to the boring old Saab whilst its like this.
Here's lloking forward to seeing you in the summer...maybe at Ragley or Silverstone?
all the best,
Tim. Smile
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content