Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jan EVO & Feb Classics Monthly

2 posters

Go down

Jan EVO & Feb Classics Monthly Empty Jan EVO & Feb Classics Monthly

Post  Trigger Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:38 pm

January's edition of EVO features a special on the Lotus Evora and Lotus' 60th anniversary.

"Lotus Celebration
As Lotus reaches 60, we celebrate all that makes the cars from Hethel so special. It begins on page 76 with an exclusive look at the very, very first production-spec Evora to roll off the line. Then, on page 84, we look back at the Evora’s 2+2 forefathers. After that, starting on page 86, John Barker pops over to Wales to drive five iconic lightweight Lotuses, from Elite to 2-Eleven. And finally, on page 96, Gordon Murray examines the moustachioed genius of Colin Chapman"

February's edition of Classics Monthly has an in depth buyers guide for the Lotus Elan M100.

Jan EVO & Feb Classics Monthly Car_photo_295341_13 Jan EVO & Feb Classics Monthly Img010

I bought both this morning ... Very Happy
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Jan EVO & Feb Classics Monthly Empty Re: Jan EVO & Feb Classics Monthly

Post  GrumpyBodger Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:18 pm

I'm hoping for a copy to arrive in the post soon.
I've heard that the Elite ended up in 4th place.
I think I'll be asking John Barker for an explanation Evil or Very Mad
Aint they got no taste today Shocked

Cheers
John
Very Happy clown
GrumpyBodger
GrumpyBodger
The phantom thread killer

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down