Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lotus Photoshoot in Studio

4 posters

Go down

Lotus Photoshoot in Studio Empty Lotus Photoshoot in Studio

Post  tashuka Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:33 pm

At my review my lecture has decided that as I am so interested in lotus, and my work with the club, that i should try to combine them more, thus getting more done for the club, but also helping me do something that above all inspires me, and i want to do and work with. This was the best thing to hear at my review believe me! So to consolidate all my other projects, I'm hoping to possibly make a TV ad and press imagery. To do this I will need some good photos to work with, as I'm getting a bit fed up with having to photoshop backgrounds out constantly, which takes a hell of a lot of time- which I'm fast running out of.

SO getting to the point, anyone interested in bringing there car along to a photo shoot. In an actual studio, i'm currently looking into costing and everything and also a good location. Any thoughts as to a good mid point for all members would be a help. I was also thinking that with these images i could do a lot, epically get together a good quality calender, and possibly some mountable, sell-able images. That's my aim for next year.

so very excited and very inspired that i can really get on with something i like, so over Christmas I've got a lot to do.

so main questions:

anyone interested?
where does anyone reckon?
any other suggestions?
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Lotus Photoshoot in Studio Empty Re: Lotus Photoshoot in Studio

Post  Paul D13 Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:14 pm

cool. i am up 4 this one.could make a great day. chance to meat up in new year.
Paul D13
Paul D13
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Lotus Photoshoot in Studio Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:39 pm

Ofcourse you know I think it is a great idea and looking into the prices seem achivable also. As I said I think somewhere in the Midlands would be a good location but may be good to pick a few locations to look at before setting a location in stone. Lemington Spa, Milton Keynes, Oxford are good areas to look into ...
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:40 pm

Hi Tash, I suggest you have aword with Paul Matty, he maybe able to shed some light on a location, not sure if his new showroom might be suitable? Also worth contacting Peter McFadyen...long term LDC member and proffessional motor sport photographer...he may have some location ideas.
All the best, Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:29 pm

Tash, How's the photoshoot in the studio idea going? anything to report yet?
All the best,
Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Lotus Photoshoot in Studio Empty photoshoot not studio but out side in summer?

Post  tashuka Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:31 pm

well, i got a few replies back from various studios, one in cardiff
look hopeful, but i haven't really pursued it much as my college work
has taken me in a different direction, and looking though my picture
of lotus i have, the best are out side in the sunshine, so i'm thinking confining them to a studio would be stupid, so i'm thinking maybe a get together in good weather, and i'll go mad with my camera then, if all
are will to listen to me for direction, i'll get planning on shots i
want. n maybe so suggestions of shots would be good. i look if i get enough pictures to getting a Load printed up, as if there are a mass
ie 100+ which i can quite easily take, i can get them cheaper.
tashuka
tashuka

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down