Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all Esprit S3 Owners

Go down

Calling all Esprit S3 Owners Empty Calling all Esprit S3 Owners

Post  TimS Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:11 pm

Do you own an Esprit S3 , Type 85 registered between 1981 and 1987?

Then here is a chance to shine.....as editor for Chicane I feature the Lotus type number that corresponds with the magazine edition number...hence type 85 is our next issue due out in March.

If you would like your car to be the centre feature for this edition then please put together an article about the car, why you own it, tips and stories etc, in fact anything that would make interesting reading to detail the Type 85 Esprit.
1000 words will fill an A4 page, but whatever you can do will be appreciated. We definately need good pictures of the car, especially a front on picture - ideally moving shot for the front cover. Words can be emailed, word document preferred, or typed letter etc. Pictures can be prints or high resolution digital.
Anyway...interested in making your 'car the star'? then have a go and see what you can do. Copy is needed by the 30th January - latest.
Please get in touch if you are able to do something, I'll be pleased to discuss the details.
Thanks,
Tim Steel.
tim.steel@tiscali.co.uk
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Calling all Esprit S3 Owners Empty Re: Calling all Esprit S3 Owners

Post  TimS Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:05 am

Come on you lot ! surely someone out there has a Type 85 Esprit S3 and would like to write about it? I am still gathering content for the next Chicane and I don't have enough on this wonderful car yet -so please HELP Exclamation
You can email me on tim.steel@tiscali.co.uk
Many thanks,
Tim.
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down