Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEC Classic Motor Show -November 14th to 16th

4 posters

Go down

NEC Classic Motor Show -November 14th to 16th Empty NEC Classic Motor Show -November 14th to 16th

Post  TimS Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:13 pm

Smile The NEC Classic Motor Show is not long now, November 14th to 16th. This year it includes Classic Bikes as well. The Top Gear MPH show along with the massive range of cars and stalls means there is something for everyone. Friday tends to be quieter (although tickets are dearer), but its worth going early to avoid cues. The LDC are there in Hall 3/3A stand 3C90, (the same spot as last year) come along and say hello, you may even find something to buy, there will be special show discounts across the range of LDC googies. You could bag an ideal Christmas present whilst you are there. We will also be showing DVD's giving a continuous view of many LDC events (see if you can spot your car!)
If you need any other information about the event then please contact me.
Tim cheers
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

NEC Classic Motor Show -November 14th to 16th Empty NEC

Post  A7ESK Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Yes Tim the DVD is all done thanks to you all in sending me your photos.
Eddie. Basketball
A7ESK
A7ESK
Midlands Area Meet Coordinator

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

NEC Classic Motor Show -November 14th to 16th Empty Nec

Post  A7ESK Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:10 pm

Hi all who going to this then ? lol!
A7ESK
A7ESK

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

NEC Classic Motor Show -November 14th to 16th Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:02 pm

A7ESK wrote:Hi all who going to this then?
Me me ... getting really excited now and praying my new brakes go on ok tomorrow. Tash and Myself have got some good posters for the stand and with any luck the rain will hold off for as long as possible ... cleaned the car too much as it is and we ain't even got to the NEC yet lol.

Also can't wait to see this DVD ... it sounds like the bomb cherry
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

NEC Classic Motor Show -November 14th to 16th Empty Re: NEC Classic Motor Show -November 14th to 16th

Post  tashuka Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:18 am

mega excitment !!!! from us both, still need to pack, and change my camera batteries
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

NEC Classic Motor Show -November 14th to 16th Empty NEC Classic Motor Show

Post  TimS Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:43 pm

Yep, everything seems to be ready, fingers crossed all the last miniute items come in. Should be a great show despite the credit crunch, they expect 50,000 visitors so will be an excellent 'shop window' for the LDC and our super display of highly polished -cherrished cars. I'm looking forward to it, hope they sell good cups of cappuccino !
All the best, see you there, Tim. cheers
TimS
TimS
Chicane Magazine Editor
Chicane Magazine Editor

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

NEC Classic Motor Show -November 14th to 16th Empty Re: NEC Classic Motor Show -November 14th to 16th

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down