Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ebay fun gift idea's?

Go down

ebay fun gift idea's? Empty ebay fun gift idea's?

Post  tashuka Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:30 am

ok so i'm awake at 7 am when i should be asleep, n got bored, so searched lotus on ebay, some cool things i have found! bearing in mind there were a lot of pages!i'll tell u how many when i get to the end, but still might find chris a birthday present in this list!

got elise? magnet
flag john player hat patch elise t shirt A Rubik from Lotus Biscuits A Seven poster/print LOTUS EMBLEM CHROME duffel bag pin badge esprit clock logo clock 4 cover patches LOTUS RACING CAR CARS COAT JACKET ALUMINUM OIL FILLER CAP Scalextric Lotus 49 & Eagle Gurney

after 55 pages, i'm gettin a little brain dead!
watch only to US, but sunglasses cufflinks cigarette case cog grill badge

thats it for now i've look thought all 71 pages, thought 3896 items related to lotus, knocking out ones related to flower, man i'm bored, now tho got some good idea for a present, o and the time now 9 30
tashuka
tashuka
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator
Club Photographer & Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.tashuka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down