Lotus Drivers Club Online
The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lotus Drivers Club, The Friendly Lotus Club

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Online Community. Please register yourself below with a username and password to allow you to add topics, post information and more. If you are already registered log in below.

Visit our new website at www.LotusDriversClub.org.uk and check out our events calendar for 2009 along with all the latest news, photos and information about the Club.

If you have any queries or questions please email them to lotusdriversclub-cj@yahoo.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sods Law

3 posters

Go down

Sods Law Empty Sods Law

Post  rocket63 Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:33 pm

Well following 9 months off the road, engine out and refettling, engine back in, 800 miles later and the water pump is knackered. Bo**ocks. Do Lotus have them in stock? Absolutely not. Delivery time a minimum of 3 weeks and £305 please sir. Oh........plus VAT. Double bo**cks. Looks like SJs do a recon, so I will have a word with Steve me thinks. Christ this car tests my affection sometimes. I wouldnt mind if I didnt look after it. Crying or Very sad
rocket63
rocket63
Lotus Drivers Club Member
Lotus Drivers Club Member

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-28

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/index.php?&autocom=regist

Back to top Go down

Sods Law Empty Re: Sods Law

Post  dpr59 Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:10 pm

Bad news.

How accessible is it on the Esprit ?
dpr59
dpr59

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Sods Law Empty Re:

Post  Trigger Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Such a shame ... I do understand where you are coming from when you obviously look after the car so much and then things like that happen, it just don't seem fair. So Lotus have ordered the part for you ... 3 weeks is a long time though ain't it? Surely the part comes from the UK?
Trigger
Trigger
Website and Forum Manager
Website and Forum Manager

Number of posts : 1246
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Sods Law Empty Re: Sods Law

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down